Thursday, February 25, 2010

I just made a forum.

Yeah, no joke.

http://thegreatgategazette.forumotion.com/index.htm

It's an Elder Scrolls fansite, or at least I want it to be. Could definitely use some work, and I'm too cheap to buy space, so it's being hosted for free, which means it's not so free in the liberty sense. Oh well, it's a start. Not really expecting much to happen really, just kinda wanted to experiment, but hey, you never know. I wouldn't mind having a forum of my own, especially since the Elder Scrolls fan community really doesn't have a good independent fansite updating currently. Blame the lack of news from Bethesda I guess.

In any case, it's up and running.

Also, I'd like to thank TheSnakeSoup.org for inspiring me. You run a great site Ravi. Keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment